TWO EVENTS - SAME DATES - ONE LOCATION
MarshBerry Corporate Headquarters
28601 Chagrin Boulevard, Suite 400
Woodmere, OH 44122
Organic growth requires more than just adding sales staff. It involves creating a sales management infrastructure that can enable your sales team to be successful and letting the model filter out under performers. This interactive seminar, for agency principals and sales managers, showcases the best practices high growth agencies have implemented that allow them to go further on the same tank of gas.
- Defining Agency Organic Growth Goal Setting
- Managing Producers through Income Complacency & Book Plateaus
- Non-Producing Producers: Why it’s Leadership’s Fault
- Building Effective Producer Compensation Models
- Best Practices for Implementing a Small Business Unit
- Talent Acquisition: How to Find & Hire the Right Candidates
- New Producer Onboarding & Mentorship
- Effective Sales Meetings
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Insurance agency owners, sales managers, COOS, and other key leaders trying to build a high-growth organization.
MarshBerry’s SalesPro Producer Training is specific to the insurance industry based on the practices and processes of million dollar producers that have consistently grown their book of business. This session is designed for both new and seasoned commercial or employee benefits producers who are looking to achieve a higher level of performance. Attendees will learn a systematic approach to increasing new business production.
- State of the Industry
- Individual Business Planning
- Effective Time Management
- The 6 Levels of Prospecting
- Understanding Agency Differentiation
- Building Your Elevator Speech
- Leveraging Strategic Relationships
- Account Pre-Qualification Best Practices
- Building a Strategy to Overcome Objectives
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
New and seasoned commercial lines or employee benefits producers & agency sales leadership looking to build the framework of a successful and repeatable sales process to achieve a higher level of performance.